Fox Car Rental - this place is a scam!
This place will fraud you with the internet booking saying its not valid, and than rip you off with the insurance when you get in an accident.THey billed my credit card 3 times!3 *** times.
For over 1700 dollars. This is the worst company , i dont know how they stay in business. OH yea, i know, they keep ripping everybody off! They overcharged me for the minor accident and estimated it to be 5000 dollars.
For a ding on the door!wtf!this was in mexico city.These *** people have no compassion when ripping people off and will continue to do this unless we boycott this horrible company!1193856e review #389085
You may also like
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "Fox car rental has not returned lost item. They called me after 6wks notifing me they have would send it to me through mail I gave them my credit card..."
- " I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks. Wassup it may not mean much to your..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "Recently, KELO posted a story on their KELOLAND.com website about a donation made by Sammons Financial Group to the Great Plains Zoo. It was a “feel good” story about..."